We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Battered and fried foods are not recommended for every day, but from time to time they are great to share in an aperitif or to accompany other dishes such as meat or fish.
This time we propose a delicious recipe with which you can make children like vegetables. These are sliced, battered and fried zucchini.
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 eggs
- Wheat flour for coating
- Bread flour for coating
- Oil for frying
- Tips: if you want, after frying the zucchini, you can sprinkle the slices with grated Parmesan cheese
An easy, fast and very simple recipe to make. In addition, the zucchini, also called zucchini, provides fiber and is made up of 95 percent water. It has no caloric content, and therefore is very beneficial for children.
1. The zucchini is washed and cut into thin slices
2. Dry the zucchini slices with kitchen paper
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the salt
4. In a plate, put the wheat flour
5. In another plate, put the bread flour
6. Put the oil to heat in a frying pan
7. Meanwhile, pass the zucchini slices, one by one, first through the wheat flour, then through the egg, and then through the bread flour.
8. When the oil is hot, add the battered zucchini slices.
9. Fry until golden brown.
10. Remove them from the oil and put them on the kitchen paper to remove the excess oil.
11. Serve them hot, accompanied by a tomato sauce or cheese.
Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Battered zucchini. Recipe with vegetables for children, in the Vegetables category - vegetables on site.