We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chinese food is one of the most common in our country within international gastronomy. This three delicacies Chinese rice is a good way to introduce children to different dishes and encourage them to learn about other cultures.
It is a simple recipe to make and very colorful, so it is very attractive for children. It is a very complete dish, with fish, eggs, ham and vegetables, although you can change some ingredients to suit your taste.
- 200 gr. of rice
- 75 gr. pea
- 1 carrot
- 100 gr. cooked ham
- 125 gr. shrimp
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Olive oil and salt
- Chopped parsley
1. Heat plenty of water in a saucepan. When it starts to boil, add the rice with a little salt and let it cook for about 15 minutes. In another smaller saucepan, boil the carrot, already peeled and diced, and the peas.
2. Cut the ham into small cubes and join it with the carrot and peas. Reserve.
3. In a frying pan, heat a little oil. Meanwhile, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt, and add to the pan when hot. Form a thin tortilla. Cut it into strips or chunks, and add it to the vegetables and ham.
4. Heat a few tablespoons of oil in a large skillet. Add the peeled prawns and sauté them for a few minutes over medium heat. Add the chopped parsley.
5. Drain the rice and add it to the pan with the prawns. Let it fry for a few minutes, stirring it from time to time.
6. To finish, add the pieces of the tortilla, the ham and the vegetables. Mix everything very well, water with a few tablespoons of soy sauce, and let it absorb the flavor well. To eat!.
You can read more articles similar to Chinese rice three delights. Oriental recipe for children, in the category of Rice on site.