We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you are looking for an original snack for Halloween, you will love this one. It's terrifyingly fun. And so simple, that children can do it. It is a recipe made from popcorn, one of the favorite foods of children.
To do these bloody hands for Halloween, you don't need many ingredients ... just one! : popcorn. Pay attention and you will see how easy it is.
- Transparent gloves
- Red marker
- Black marker
- Elastic bands
Observations: Try not to make latex gloves to avoid releasing substances that can be harmful to your child
1. Decorate the clear plastic gloves to look like bloody hands. To do this, paint the nails black and the veins of the hand with a little red marker to make them more scary.
2. Pour the popcorn into a large bowl.
3. Let the children be in charge of filling the plastic gloves with the popcorn. Do not forget to fill your fingers very well.
4. Close each glove with a rubber band so the popcorn doesn't leak out.
5. Place your hands of popcorn over a fountain... and ready! You already have prepared a terrifying Halloween snack (and very fun) for the children.
You can read more articles similar to Bloody hands for Halloween with popcorn. Fun recipes for kids, in the category of Kitchen with children on site.